Requirements for Skilled Nominated Work Visa (Subclass 190)
The Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) is a permanent residency visa for skilled and professional workers who cleared the points test and want to work and live in Australia. It is a points-based visa for skilled workers. To apply for this visa applicant must be nominated by an Australian state or territory.
Who is eligible for this visa?
There are certain criteria to become eligible for this visa type. A Subclass 190 Visa is for you only if you have following eligibilities:
• Applicant must be
qualified under the occupation that is on the Skilled Occupation List
• Applicant should be nominated by the Australian state or territory
• On the basis of the point system minimum of 60 points on the points test.
• Applicant must be below 50 years of age
• Should have the required level of English language skills
• Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select is accepted
• The relevant number of work experience in related occupation to meet the points score
Can you apply for the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)?
In order to apply for Skilled Nominated Visa, Applicant has to fulfill some requirements and these areas:
• He needs to have
received an invitation from a state or territory government agency. It permits
him to live and work in Australia as a to apply for this visa, the applicant
may receive this invitation after submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI).
• Invitations for this visa are mainly based on claims that are made in your EOI, so visa application must then include evidence to support your claims from your EOI.
• If an applicant receives an invitation to apply for this visa, he will have 60 days to apply.
Get all the details and information on Skilled Nominated Visa, Get registered with Ascent Visas fill the FREE ASSESSMENT form. Talk to our one of the Australian immigration consultants and get your queries solved.
July 9, 2019
June 25, 2019
June 18, 2019