The Canadian Provincial Nominee Program for business people is specially designed for qualified entrepreneurs ready to invest in a particular province of Canada through an accelerated immigration process. The business program’s main purpose is to encourage economic growth and promote job creation according to the province’s economic needs. The following provinces are currently accepting applications under the Business Program: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Yukon, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories and Prince Edward Island.
•Accelerated immigration process to become a permanent residence of Canada.
• You and your family can live, work and study in the nominated province.
• Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
• Free medical health care and free education for children.
• You can sponsor other family members for permanent residency.
• You can apply for Canadian citizenship.
•Have proven business ownership or significant senior management experience.
• Have the required funds required by each province in order to establish a new business or a partnership in an existing province business.
• You must have a detailed business plan.
• Most of the provinces require an exploratory trip to meet the government officials.
• Participate in day-to-day business management.
• Able to deposit a good-faith refundable deposit for a period of two years (subject to each province requirements).
Take our free online assessment to see if you are eligible for a Canadian Provincial Nominee Program